Sunday, June 14, 2009

I still can't believe I did this

I use an FM transmitter with my iPod touch to listen in the car. The other day I was listening to Charles Stanley speaking about having the heart of a servant, and right when he was getting to the main point, really getting ready to drive it home, I started to get some pretty severe static on the radio.

Naturally, I assumed this was Satan trying to keep me from hearing something important, so out of instinct I raised my hand to the radio and shouted "begone, evildoer!"

Wouldn't you know it, the static went away as soon as I did that. I may never know for sure if I really performed an exorcism on my radio or just happened to drive out of range of whatever was interfering, but the timing was just too exquisitely perfect to ignore.

1 comment: